Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

seeing as I have started...

I watch the news on one channel..
I'm told we have no money, everything is being cut, rising fuel costs impact every aspect, austerity measures, cuts, reductions, savings, losses...
But then I turn over, and find huge building and expenditure so some people can run around a bit, the largest shopping mall in europe (apparently) being built in stratford, and huge house full of bastards (in both senses) are having a party which we paid for but aren't invited to..
and I hate the patriotic bull that the "whole country is watching"... Iwould like to assert my democratic right to not give a crap about some wealthy people having a lovely time while I try to afford food.
Maybe some psychotic lunatics will doff their caps to disgustingly rich and pointless people, and the news channels cover every minute dreary detail, but I will do the same as for Diana's funeral, sleep through it.
I hope a corgi shits in the honeymoon bed.

No comments: